Seismo Shaker and Dryer Maintenance Chart
The Seismo V24 is a DTF Powder Shaker and Dryer with vacuum absorption conveying platform and touch screen display, ideal for high-speed DTF printers with two heads, like the Prestige L2 or Prestige XL2 from DTF Station.
- With a warming inlet platform, automatic powder dispenser, powder removal paddle, 4 bulb tunnel dryer, and roll up at the end.
- Color reproduction is improved and protected by infrared drying and heating.
- Customized powder recycling drawer boosts efficiency.
- Control of shake powder, dusting, and curing temperature via PID.
- Powder is evenly distributed thanks to automatic powder feeding.
- The vacuum absorption conveying platform keeps the printing material secure, preventing bulging, run-offs, and media waste.
- Simple to use with a touch screen display controller.
- This all-in-one unit saves time, effort, and money by evenly spreading and melting the required amount of adhesive material directly onto your printed image.
|Maximum Media Width
||Shake powder control, dusting control, and curing temperature PID setting
||Quartz infrared heat drying tube
||Automatic induction rewinding
|Heating and Drying Mode
||Front guide plate heating, upper drying curing
||9 fun air cooling (2 raw)
||76.9in x 39.5in x 43in
|Power Shaker and Dryer Weight
||70.5in x 44.1in x 44.5in
||220V, 50hz / 60hz, 1 phase
- All Color T-Shirt
- Sweater / Hoodie
- Canvas Bag / Cushion
- Jeans / Denim Cloth
- Pants / Trousers
- Cap / Mask